Christmas in Canada
Fall fun at Cherry Crest Farm
Oxford Feed and Lumber Fall Festival
Cousins on a golf cart
Peter in Down Town Disney
Muddy Mud slide on the farm
Amazing golf follow throughAs you are all aware, it has been six months since a recent blog. I partially blame Apple for that, since I am not proficient in the Mac Book ways, I blame myself, as I bought Jeff a new digital camera with lenses,(which I do not know how to use), and I have been lazy. Here we are now in 2011 still on the farm, and it is a new year's resolution to pick up the blog as if it never ceased to exist. In the last six months Peter has developed mad golfing skills, and one day could be wearing a green blazer, he engineered the Muddy Mud Slide at the stream on our farm, flew to Florida to visit with his cousin, went to Downtown Disney and ate at the Dinosaur restaurant, drove around in a Golf cart, went to the local lumber place and decorated pumpkins, did a straw maze and made a scarecrow (all for free), rode the Strasburg Train for his 4th birthday, visited the best farm ever-Cherry Crest Farm, started Hockey Lessons at the Lancaster Area Ice Rink, trick or treated as a Dragon, went to Canada for Christmas, decorated Gingerbread with his cousin, and so many other things I can't begin to post all the pictures. Now we are caught up, enjoy the current blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment